How to Maximize Drawback Recovery of Section 301 Duties via new TFTEA Drawback Rules
Understand the Opportunities and Challenges of the New Drawback Regime
Countdown to Webinar
- What you need to know about New Drawback Regime under Trade Facilitation and Enforcement Act of 2016.
- Drawback Eligibility of Section 301 Duties.
- Understand the NAFTA drawback restrictions on exports to Canada and Mexico.
- Getting Started with Drawback - How to assess your potential.
- The Drawback process explained from initial assessment to program setup.
- Maximizing drawback by partnering with third parties.
Organizer: Tony Nogueras CEO, Alliance Drawback Services
Date: Friday, August 3rd, 2018
Time: 2:00 pm EST
Alliance is a highly qualified drawback service provider with experience in the management of major accounts with large and small firms. Alliance consistently delivers the programs and solutions as promised in the area of duty drawback. Alliance as a quality support staff and they respond quickly to any questions we may have.
Import/Export Compliance Manager
We have used Alliance Drawback Services for all of our U.S. drawback needs for a number of years, I cannot think of a better company to provide these valuable services. Thank you, Alliance.
Director Worldwide Trade Compliance
Gathering the information for the initial applications was made easy with Alliance's professional approach. They knew exactly what information was needed and within a short period of time the application was filed and approved by Customs. I would recommend their services to anyone.
Senior Staff Accountant
© Alliance Drawback Services 2018